|Read a review of Cancelled Vows - HERE|
Highly intelligent, Gnarly has a mind of his own. He is a favorite character for many readers and I enjoy writing his part. Not only is he fun, but being so intelligent, I have actually learned some facts of life from him. Below are just a few things:
2) When your owner isn’t around—anything goes.
3) Pay no attention to the cat. No matter how innocent you look, humans will still notice the mess in the kitchen, as they did in The Lady Who Cried Murder.
4) Nagging is a powerful negotiation technique.
5) If you can touch it with your tongue, it’s yours—especially human food.
7) Humans have complicated everything—mainly their priorities. For humans, it is all about sex, money, and power. For dogs, it is sex, sleep, and food … not necessarily in that order.
8) Dumpster diving is not as much fun as it looks—as Gnarly learned in The Murders at Astaire Castle.
Connect with the author: Website ~ Twitter ~ Facebook